
We did a bit of window shopping in Takashimaya, they are having sale for bikinis! One day, we will walk down Siloso Beach prancing in our bikinis. Haha. It will take a bit of courage to do that. We didn't really have time to snap photos as Laura had to be at work around 2pm.
Wandered around Orchard after Laura left. Went to the Ion's LV and wanted to change my wallet's plastic slot. It will take 3 weeks to repair a just thin sheet of plastic. Ponder a while and decided not to, got to dig or search high and low for my old wallet while it's under repair. Shi Min got a shirt from Cineleisure with printed words "Daddy's little expensive girl". I know what BB will say if i bought it. "You brat! Put sugar in front of it, then suits u." I bet i'm right.
Shi Min got a call from a recruitment agency, we reached City Hall in plain 10 minutes. I guess that the agency is pretty new, haven't heard of it and mind you, i've been searching online for jobs for quite a while. It took quite a while for the "interview" and the only job they have for fresh graduates is an administrative role in a hospital which is in the west side. I passed for that. I went to Boon Lay for an interview and it's really really far. I've thought about the early and long morning ride to work if i was selected for the job, it'd be draining. Not that i think i'll get in though. Hypothetical.
On a lighter note, Shi Min just came back from Hong Kong and she bought me Lao Po Bing!!! They are very nice and half of them are gone in the second day after i opened them. Thank you Shi Min. =) She likes bubble tea a lot too. Maybe i will get bubble tea as Christmas present for her. Haha. Just kidding.
Dinner was with my primary schoolmate MJC (it's been 10 years since we saw each other) at Kushin Bo. Japanese buffet. Sweet~!

Salmon sashimi is my favourite. Simply irrestible.
Of course, desserts are part of the irresistible deal. Chocolates and more chocolates!!! Salivating now?
I think snow crab is Kushin Bo's chef's recommendation. They were snatched up fast. MJC fighting with the crabs. Haha. He treated me to the meal; it ain't a cheap meal. In addition, he got me a bangle from Bali. I think i got to save for Christmas right at this very moment.
A purple bangle. Yanru's favourite colour too. I actually shot this with flash in the cinema. Break the rules man. Harry Potter is not that fantastic. Not as good as the previous movies.
My favourite photo of the day.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]