It's out. But i don't have the guts to check. No guts.
Met the girls today.

Was thinking about it all the time, during work, lunch, dinner blah blah blah, which induced the sickening tummyache for the whole day. I've pre-empt the girls about the possible worst situation. I'm still feeling sick as i'm typing.

Dinner was good, which brightened up our spirits a little. The girls had just fought a war before meeting me. A war with girls leading the army. Impressive uh? I wonder what happened to the alpha a males. Extinction of species?

Spent the night walking around. I kind of dragged them to the Esplanade where i indulged in my hobby. haha. It's very crowded at the Esplanade; there's an event going on for 3 days, which i can't remember what it is. I guess it is catered for the youths that promotes a healthy lifestyle using music and some other activities. We didn't hang around longer to find out more.

The
"concert" at the concourse was mesmerising. The singer has a voice that sounds like Jason Mraz. Very boyish. Anyway, i saw Utt at Esplanade!!! I had the temptation to grab him by his arm and take a photo with him!!! No chance though. haha. There will be another time. It's the second time i'm seeing him in real person! UTT!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to imitate the picture. Punk intended.

Settled for tea after the stroll. (I can sign up with Emirates.haha.) The girls were having some difficulties with their heels. I never had a pair of heels that do not leave me with blisters. Someone invent something! An anti-abrasion gel that can be applied before wearing the pair of biting heels. I will be the first to buy it!

真正的快樂嗎?
Signing off. VeE
2 Comments:
i think got the abrasion cream thing u r talking abt leh.jacinta bought. u can check it out with her
huh. means i can't invent alr. lol.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]