A video of my company's National Day celebration. Watched it from live webcast during work as the theatre is too small for all of us. . “Nobody” is the hot thing now. The trend of the year with the grooving moves. Even “doctors and nurses” want to do the same thing. Haha.
Went to watch “UP” with Gaston. Somehow, I have a soft spot for cartoons, like finding nemo, shark tales, aliens vs monsters, you name it. I’m amazed by the ability of the producers to create such shows that can touch the hearts of the kids as well as the adults. Needless to say, I cried a bucket during the movie. Especially the scenes of the couple growing old together and the little boy, Russell, saying that his dad has promised to attend his “senior explorer” convocation and pin the badge on his sash, personally. The innocence of children, they way they believe in what they have been told. We have lost this ability, haven't we? Just like my faith in promises which has diminished over the years. Think hard, the next time before you cross your heart.
Had seafood platter for dinner. It was on Gaston. The young man was late for an hour and i "stole" 50 bucks from him. I guess he's feeling the pain now. Haha.
The seafood platter consists of prawns with melted cheese, deep-fried calamari, crispy dory fish and of course, FRIED OYSTERS!!! The one circled is the fried oyster. It's not fishy and simply melts in your mouth. Strongly recommended by me! Joy is a big fan of the seafood platter and i'm in now. =) Thankfully, my lips did not swell as much as i expected it to be.
Gaston's new gadgets which measure the engine's temperature and other stuff that i can't remember. I only need the speedmometer when i drive. Most probably i will crash with all the distraction. I think out of all the modifications (exhaust, sound system, tinted glass, rims, hella lights and floormats) he did to his car, FLOORMATS are the best. Just for your information, floormats are the cheapest of all. Bet he's going to strangle me now. I've got the blue note. lalala.
"I always knew that looking back on my tears would bring me laughter,
but i never know that looking back on my laughter would make me cry." -Cat Stevens
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]