I finally met up with Yanru after i have started work. It's been half a month since i have seen her. Got to plan more time with her and the girls.

I was close to an hour late, was delayed by my first appointment of the day. The dear girl has 2 appointments before me and she spent her time shopping while waiting for me, a pair of G2000 pants to be exact. We were supposed to meet for lunch but by the time i reached, it was past lunch time, of course, we were starving. I have realised that it's hard to find a directory when i need one. We were famished and have no idea what's in the store= frustration. We settled at Pizzahut. Guess what? 2 girls ordered a couple meal with 1 large pan pizza, 1 criss cross fries, 2 soups and 2 drinks. We finished everything apart from 2 slices of pizza. We are good uh?

For the very first time, i used a fork and knife to eat pizza. Normally, i would have used my hands. Didn't know what got over me.

We covered Tampines mall, Tampines One and Century Square. I think that Tampines is like a mini orchard with everything. They have 2 cinemas, Golden Village and Eng Wah. In addition, they have a Challenger store where i replaced my router. How convenient! The crowd at Tampines is more or less similar to Orchard. Anyway, i was amazed at Tampines One has a touch screen directory, (this is after we had our lunch) i thought this only happens in Japan.

We walked around Tampines and i gathered that Tampines is a dangerous zone for her. There are too many shops that sells the Disney character Eeyore. She is a big fan of the pony. If there is no budget constraint she'd buy everything. haha. Take a look at the disney character on my right hand. I used to have the soft-toy version of it when i was young but i can't remember what's the name of the character. Yanru gave me one for Christmas too. Speaking of soft-toys, when i was 3 or 4, i had a life size Bugs Bunny that daunt me. I dreamt that Bugs Bunny stole my carrot. Haha! Then it came to Teletubbies. I had a talking Teletubby, the purple one which looks scary in the night. And it malfunctioned, which means all of a sudden, it will start talking without anyone touching it. Scary uh? By the way, i was like primary 4 or 5.

I saw this on the dryer. "Put your hands deeply into the unit, and pull out slowly".
Chinese translation: “把你的手慢慢地深入,再漸漸地取出”。It looks really wrong. haha.

Had a cone at MacDonald's at the end of the day. We talked about our future. I can't see what's in front of me... Worried.

Credits to Yanru for this pic. I want to smile without a burden.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]