
Meet Lester's S2000. A convertible two-seater. Have you watch those movies where there are supermodels with really lanky legs who slide out of the car and people will go
"woah"? I guess people will give me the
"woah" when i crawl out of the car and go
"so unglam!" Same
"woah" but in a different way. haha.
Had a really late dinner somewhere near Lester's house before heading down to Mac. The night was spent driving around Singapore, contributing to the earth's carbon emission.

At Yishun dam. I didn't know that Singapore has a dam and couldn't figure out which part of the place looks like a dam. I know how a dam in China looks like but definitely not the one in Singapore. My perception of a dam is that it has to be located at a water source that has a rushing current. Yishun dam just doesn't fit into the description. Perhaps it does only when there's a storm. (Marilyn is camera-shy.)

A present from Kerr.

Gaston's stoning. I've always like taking backviews.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]