I heard the sound of switching gears. I thought it's another passing car. And then the phonecall came while i'm typing this in my pyjamas. If voices could kill humans, i would have been dead a thousand times. I have totally forgotten about meeting for supper. Dead tired when i got home.
Met the girls, Clemen (the one in green) and his friend for dinner.

We took Investment Management together. He is the one who always reserved seats for us and the fellow who is awake for about 80% of the sleep-inducing lecture.

Dinner was fairly fine. I had expected something better for the price they charged. Shimin and Laura said that the ramen were pretty good though. I reckon that's different expectations.

Laura told us a piece of good news. =) Her efforts had paid off. Jia you!

Something classic happened when we were having coffee. The waiter broke the tiny jar which contained milk for Clemen's coffee. This reminded me of Yanru's experience! Haha. The management compensated us with a free coffee and tart but i think they should have compensated for Shimin's bag instead. Her bag was the worst hit.

"Depressed" over "spilled milk". LOL.

We have got to meet up more often!
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]