
This is what i do in office. Get free food, play paper ball and gum ball, that's what i call it. Reliving my childhood days.
Was dead tired when i got back from work. I always refuse to waste my Friday night by sleeping. Thus your truly took a nap and headed out for supper. There ain't any photos for the night because my handphone's batt was close to dead.
Joke of the day:
A cat scared the wits out of me when we getting back home. It followed me all the way from the hawker center to the car. I practically had to yank open the door, jump in and slam it within 3 seconds. I didn't know i could be that fast in escaping. Thrashed
the dumb one the whole journey back for not helping and laughing at me. I will remember that uh.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]