I have a boring job. When there is work to do, i'll have to do overtime,when there isn't any, i can start counting my spilt ends i have or stare at the screen and act busy. Was in a state of panic after i received a call. I can't remember much about hedging and derivatives. Short put, long put, short call, long call, synthetic put, Treynor Black's model blah blah blah are so foreign to me now. All i can recall is put-call parity which i memorised a week before the exams. I barely passed Investment Management even though i had some help from a friend. I don't even know how to do a bank reconciliation when it comes to real work. AR!
Spent my day worrying about all these until i met Gaston for dinner. It continued for the rest of the night.

Yes, i'm still worrying now. I'm writing down notes but they are not going inside my head. Oh dear...
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]