Bowling day! I'm really bad at it. (There are supporting evidence.) It's been more than a year since i went bowling.

I kind of overstretched my wrist muscle.

The evidence. Shimin is really good at bowling. I was praying that my ball won't roll back when i let go. Thankfully, it didn't.

The score.
Nevertheless, i had a fun time. =) We went shopping, as usual, before meeting Laura.

The girl has been very busy since she started work. Working life is not as easy as i've thought. There are many things apart from daily routine work i have to deal with. And i'm only at the first stage of the working cycle. -_-"

Will we be able to have meet-ups like this often as we progress? Will we take the effort to meet up after a tiring day at work? How much are we willing to compromise? I've been replying smses with a one-word answer, late for dinner appointments (my friends are kind enough to wait for me) and constantly stoning during dinner. This is only the beginning. They said that people will change once they start working. How will i change?

I wonder.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]