Work is pretty much the same, mandane. Met Gaston for dinner. We went all the way to East Coast Park for Carls Junior. The portion they serve still remains the same. Huge!
I think the East Coast's branch is the only one that has free-flow pickles, which happens to be my favorite. Thus, the main ingredient in my burger was pickles instead of meat. I had more than 10 slices of pickles with a whole small tub of mayonnaise. It's impossible to eat fast-food without mayonnaise.
Happened to be involved in a bicycle accident. We were walking on the zebra-crossing when i saw a cyclist traveling at a speed fast enough to send someone to the hospital. Gaston was walking in front of me and i went "Eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", that fellow stood at the same place, turned and looked at me and go "What?". -_-"
Fortunately, the cyclist managed to stop in time, but the whole bicycle jerked forward and he was thrown head down.
(I saw the bicycle hit his crotch.) I thought that scene only happens in cartoon. Amazingly, he cycled off without yelling in pain. Cartoon?
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]