I feel so lucky today! (Apart from getting lost at my attempt to find the building.) I was part of a focus group which was doing a field study on fresh graduates on the topic of "How relevant is the choice of your school and degree compared to the job that you are currently in". I don't think i can reveal any details but the session was very interactive and definitely enjoyable. They even provided free drinks and pizzas. Many thanks to Shimin who asked me along.

My incentive for 2 hours on a Saturday.

Shimin is really a bubble tea lover. Everywhere she goes, there will be a bubble tea with her. (It's hidden in the plastic bag in her pic)

I thought i won't be full with just 3 chicken balls and a plate of rice. It turned out that i couldn't even finish it. Perhaps i should have stuff all down my throat just now, so that my stomach won't be grumbling now. Hungry!
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]