
A session at the Minds Cafe, which was organised by our dear Anqi.

I have always look forward to Fridays, a time to relax and bitch around. And of course, a day to go home late, without worrying about dark eye-rings the following day. Had my dinner while playing the game "Duck". Couldn't really multi-task when my stomach was rumbling. Hence, i sort of give up on the game so that i can enjoy my dinner. I know i'm a glutton.

"Duck" is actually a brainless game.
(I asked the waiter for a brainless game. Yes , i did.) We just have to follow the instructions on the cards and our ultimate goal is to eliminate all the opponents' ducks and be the last one standing. Yanru and i teamed up against Anqi and Jacinta, eliminated the both of them and started trying all means to eliminate each other. Try this game when you are really bored. I'm sure it'll brighten up your day, even though it's a silly game.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]