I'm sick. And work is pouring in again. How exciting.
Didn't realise i was running a fever until i went to the doctor. Been coughing my lungs out since last week and i refused to see the doctor, thinking my immune system will fight the virus. Evidently, it didn't.
6 types of medicine. Does the doctor think i'm really that sick? -_-"

Free medicine giveaway! Anyone wants?
I guess my company's
fengshui isn't that fantastic, everyone is falling sick at the same time and half of the population doesn't seem to recover. Tomorrow i'm going to bring rosary, bible,
bagua, onions whatever that can fight evil to the office.
I'm going to bring the evil virus down. Watch me.
Haha.
Signing off. VeE
2 Comments:
i totally understand how it feels to wake up in tears .
and i totally understand how it feels to look at the coffin asking the person inside "why are you lying down here?"
i totally understand..
i know.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]