
I'm craving for a chocolate cake now. Doesn't this look tasty? Perhaps i'll go down to the shop tomorrow and get a dozen of them.
I have got a really bad habit. Once i taking a liking to the food or clothes i like, i will buy hell lots of them. I bought 8 pieces of Renaldo's apple strudel on Tuesday after craving for them the whole day at work. That burnt a hole in my wallet and worsen my cough. How smart am i. I always buy clothes of similiar designs in different (dark) colours, like black and brown which differs only by one shade. I ate Shilin's mee sua every other day in Year 1 when i was really into them. I stock up on perishables like Eclipse spearmint, because i'm a fan of lasting spearmint breath.
Time to stop this habit. I will try to.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]