
It's Christmas! The Season of Giving. Yes. Giving. I'm so broke now. This special day has set me back by $300. I'm in a state of poverty.
Did something really stupid in office today. We had a gift exchange and i received something that doesn't have much use to me. I couldn't hide my disappointment and blurt out "This must be a present from some married old auntie whose child doesn't want it and in turn gave it to me." I said that to the person who gave me. Crap.
Messaged Yanru that and she replied "Good Game". -_-" I'm a goner.
Went to Gaston's house for Christmas. It is like a Chinese New Year celebration with all the relatives.
His dad was a few thousand miles away on skype, so the big fellow was running around with the lappy, hopping from relative to relative. The wonders of modern technology, ability to bring people together.
Took a couple of shots before capturing the perfect one. Kerr! Next time bring your dslr! My umpteen reminder. Haha.
I think there were more than 6 log cakes.
The presents that Gaston gave me. 3 huge bags of presents! =)
A year supply of products.
The big fellow with the presents. Dying to open them.
And there he goes, ripping them off.
I've forgotten to take a photo of his presents.Avatar was next on the Christmas-to-do list. We booked 6 tickets for the movie and 3 of them back out at the last minute. Threesome at 1.20am show. The graphics were nice but the storyline is a little draggy for me. Perhaps i was a little stoned at that time.
Summary of the show:
Guy gets into the enemy zone, make friends with them, guy was betrayed by his alliance, fight war, gets the girl and happily ever after.
I guess i will give it a higher rating if i'm not that sleepy.

Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]