A really busy day! Had my cousin's baby shower in the afternoon followed by a buffet dinner organised by my aunt.
Couldn't take a photo of the baby because his great-grandmother doesn't allow it. The little cutie, Rui De, is borned on 1st Dec, 12.12am, same birthday as my cousin's brother. The baby's grandmother who is also my godma reminded me quite a number of times to get shoes for the little one when he is one year old. I think she will remind me everyday come November. Anyway, i've checked out baby shoes a few days after he arrived. I know i'm mad, but everyone is very excited about the little cutie's arrival. Adidas baby shoes cost about $70+ and normal kiddy palace shoes cost about $30+ for good quality ones. Oh well, i have 11 months to scout for a nice pair of shoes.
Somehow i feel it'll be more than 1. 
It's always through family dinner gathering that i find out more about my extended family. Lots of good news for today. 2 of my cousins are getting married and my cousin-in-law is expecting. 3 additions to the family!
Looking forward to the wedding dinner! I'm a sucker for good food. I guess the food in Goodwood Park Hotel shouldn't be too bad.
Signing off. VeE
2 Comments:
im nvr going back goodwood park ever agn
huh. so bad ar?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]