Slacked the whole of today watching Jon and Kate Plus 8.
I'm in love with Alexis. Not to mention that i finished half a tub of ice-cream. Sticky chewy chocolate is darn sinful. I think it has added 10 pounds to my ass.
Checked my CPF account in the evening and got a hell shock. I didn't know i had so much money in there! The last time i logged into that webby was on 28 Dec 2008. 1 year plus ago! I know i've been contributing to CPF, but it didn't dawn on me that i have to check the balance and make sure that the figures tally. Hopefully the splendid number there does tally. I'm too lazy to dig out the payslips and check one by one.
I'm missing that bitch who is staying in hostel.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]