I've been really pissed off at work for this week. And the best thing is i can't blog about it because there will be endless trouble if any staff from my company chance upon this webby. It pisses me off doubly when i know that the best solution to my frustration is to write about the whole incident and get over and done with it. I know i can write it on a piece of paper and tear it afterwards. But being a total bitch, i would want to share this incident with other people who might join in the scolding with me or offer advice.
HOWEVER, i CAN'T blog about it. There goes my mass cursing and 200 dollars (metaphor) worth of advice.
Thus, i turned to my friends; those who listened to me and actually bothered about me when i was a emo-bitch.
Thank you. If there ain't any of you, i'd be so dead.
And i really love you all.
I'm learning how to deal with mishaps.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]