Another meet up!
We went to Ministry of Food for this month. This gathering took some time to plan because of our busy schedule. We have a 9 to 5 job but that doesn't mean that we can knock off on time. I feel so
OL now. Work, lunch, knock off, dinner.

I can't imagine myself doing this for the next 50 years.

A gift from Leslie. Keychains all the way from Genting.
The girls ordered bibimbap, which i think is horrible judging from their leftover. Try something else if you intend to dine there, fried sweet potato with ice-cream will be a good choice for dessert. MOF is famous for that and Yours Truly has tried that before. Thumbs up for their sweet potato.
I'm going to stop trying to meet my parents' expectations. It's a chore.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]