My lunch for the day! Wendy's burger.

We walked under the hot sun from Raffles Place to Lau Pa Sat just to try the newly opened fast-food restaurant in Singapore. Thank goodness it wasn't disappointing. Their beef burger is on par with Carls Junior's and they are generous with the portions. I ordered a-quarter pound beef which tamed my stomach to be growl-free a little after dinner time.
A bit of information on Wendy's :
Wendy's was first brought into Singapore in the 1980s and left the market before i was borned or perhaps a few years after i arrived.
(Don't remember seeing this fast-food chain. I googled but there ain't any information on why and when they closed down. Shameful history?) And now, they are back and planning to open 35 outlets in the next 10 years. There's hope for A&W! Curly fries! Yes, i know. MacDonald's do serve curly fries now. But i think that's for a limited period.
Hopefully, there will be more competition and the prices will drop like 10 years before.
I wish. 
Their salad is atrociously expensive!
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]