
The most embarassing dinner i had. We had Waraku at East Coast and I decided to visit the washroom after dinner. The toilet at East Coast's branch is located outside the restaurant, so i had leave the restaurant and take the pathway leading to the washroom. On my way back to Waraku, i came across 2 doors. One with a sign that states "Waraku" and the other with a "no-entry" sign. I saw the "no-entry" sign but i still tried to open the door. The door didn't budge when i first tried to push it open. As usual, i started to panic, thinking that there was no way out for me. So Yours Truly, pushed and kicked the door open.
I saw 2 half naked
ah-nehs staring at me.
-__________-"
If only i had the ability to teleport straight away.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]