Today is my convocation day. I missed it.
I have been very occupied with work. Lots of stuff to learn and we are undergoing a mass shifting process (got to do packing at the same time). For me, it's trying to make sense of what i have learnt and trying to keep up. Jia you for me!
Cabbing is like part of my job ever since i have started work. I took cab twice since Monday and i'm still counting. Went to 3 different sites today. A background interview in the morning, back to office for a test and to offsite for a course.
Received quite a number of sms in early afternoon from a number of people whom i have not contacted since exams ended.
"What time are you coming?", "Where are you sitting?" blah blah blah. That's the only time they remember me. One of them is a friend whom my another friend and i have been asking her out for quite some time and there are always excuses when we try to ask her out. Or there will be last minute cancellation.
Oh well, I have given up asking you out.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]