
Met the girls for lunch today. Lots of things to update each other. Did some shopping and followed them to Serangoon Broadway to get the convocation gown.

I'm not going for my convocation. Can't take leave from my new job. I'm going to miss it.

I thought i won't be so bothered that i can't go for the convocation. But when i see them trying the robe, i was kind of envious and very disappointed. I can't go for my convocation. A sacrifice i'm going to make for my new job. It better be worth it.

I will get a graduation photo done soon.
Hear some news today. I know it hurts badly. Very badly. Don't give a damn about others' expectations. They don't know what you are going through. It's hard to explain. I know. Stay happy. It will take quite a while but eventually, you will get through.
Signing off. VeE