Just an update of what's going on in my life.
I've quit my job and joined another new company after 2 days of rest. Now i wished that I have taken a longer break. It's weird that i know that i'll be in this rat race for at least 40 years and i'm dying to be in this race. Felt pretty guilty when i was typing my resignation letter, but absolutely delighted when i handed it to my boss. The department was going through a transition process and i was involved in training the new staff. I kind of left them to fend for themselves after 2 days of training. The handover was more of like making sure that everything is correct as per the day i left and leaving them to figure out what's going on after that which i feel it's a little unresponsible for me to do that. I hope that my colleague is coping well with all their queries.
"Expected but disappointed". 2 people has said this to me. This sentence has been haunting me for quite a while and i haven't got over it yet.
Guilt.Speaking of my new job, i forsee myself working late on most days. More to be updated.
Been meeting boyfriend often these days and the small little things that he does really touches my heart. =)
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]