This blog is getting a little rusty. Haven't had any time to blog. It's either i'm working, meeting boyfriend, having a really quick milo at MacDonald's with whoever can meet me or busy falling sick. I've been sick for 2 weeks. The bloody on and off fever bug which doesn't seem to go away. The cheap medication isn't working. I used the company card when I visited the same doctor who used to treat me when i was in secondary school. She gave me a totally different type of antibiotics. In the past, she would suggest a better and stronger antibiotics which cost like $40 and every consulation I had would be over 50 bucks. Things are just different when it's free.
Did my overtime calculation today. I've got a feeling that my company will compensate using days off instead of monetary value, which i don't really mind.
I need to sleep for a few days.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]