Everything is going to be very random as i try to sum up what i have done for the whole month. Been working like a bull.

Had some fun time at Kbox after work.

It's a super impromptu arrangement. Yanru managed to contact all of us during lunchtime and off we go for the kbox session in the evening. Normally, it would take quite some time to arrange for a meet up. Fell really sick a day after and it took me about a month to recover. It scared the wits out of me when i had recurring fever. Imagine being bedridden and blowing your nose every 5 mintues. Red peeling nose that hurts inside and outside plus a sore throat which can hardly swallow anything.
Horrible.
Went to JB when i felt a little better. Quite a dumb decision. I should have stayed at home. Did my nails and had a 2 hours bone breaking Thai massage. That picture is before the massage.

Brought Silver out for some running after work. That stupid dog scratched my leg so hard that it bleed. Crazy dog that left me a scar.

Contributed to Malaysia's economy during Vesak Day.

I've been visiting JB on a once a week basis. Wanted to have some durians in Skudai but got lost for quite a while before stopping at Uncle Ringo.

The merry-go-round that i wanted to ride on but too shy to say. Haha. My dad used to sit with me when i was young. Those were the days that i get really happy riding on a fake moving horse.

The 2 fat overweight rats are back in the house. Hopefully they won't get bald. I always got a fetish to pluck hair or fur. It'd be kind of gross to have 2 pink furless rats running around.
I'll try not to meddle with their fur.
The type of food i have for lunch everyday. Anyway, i've just gotten my pay and yes, they paid me overtime. Money or time? I have no idea for now.
I just want to sleep.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]