
It's the Great Singapore Sale! Woohoo! I'm all prepared for it. The wardrobe is taken care of, so is the shoerack. Dumped close to half of my stuff. I've been spending like a mad person on the days i'm not working.
I'm going to get at least 2 pairs of shoes, 5 tops, 1 pair of jeans and another set of skincare products. Made a promise to myself to dress up more often, slap on some make up when i go to work. The make up set i have is rotting away. Bought a new blusher but ain't got time to use it.
Anyway, I'm considering to take up ACCA in July. I have no idea if this qualification will benefit me in my job but i guess it's better to have a degree and an additional professional qualification to fall on when there's another crisis.
(Hopefully my dad will subside half for me.) Singapore isn't offering any course in the industry i am in.
Got to improve on my excel skills too. I used to think that vlookup and pivot table will be enough to deal with the work. Apparently, it isn't so. Linking workbooks is ok, but knowing which formula to use will take me sometime. Using data-mining softwares to convert reports to excel is ok if someone has written the template. But i will be totally lost if there ain't a template.
I really need to learn.How?
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]