Photocredits to Shimin.Food and more food!

Had dinner at Jpot, a subsidiary of Jumbo.

Ala carte steamboat.

Nah. We didn't order these. I guess they are too expensive for us. Personally, i feel that it's pretty dumb to order lobsters when they taste the same as crayfish. I will pay for fish and crabs, but will definitely think twice when it comes to lobsters.

All in for beer. Haha.

Till we meet again!
Another dinner with my colleagues.

With a working schedule like ours, it's pretty hard to find friends who are willing to dine at 8 plus 9. Or watch a midnight movie on weekdays. So i have pretty much regard some of my colleagues as friends. All except 1 are from other departments though.

Went to send off 2 of them to the airport on Sunday. I should have agreed immediately when they asked if i wanted to go Macau with them. Now i got to wait until end of the year. -_-"

A few months more to go.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]