Went prawning after work on a Monday night. We must be the only crazy ones to be doing this when we are working the next day. Slept at 2, woke up at 7 and i barely managed to survive Tuesday. I can see and feel signs of ageing already. Got to invest in SK2, Kose, Estee Lauder, etc soon. Anyway, it just kind of dawned on me that i should start taking real good care of myself. Stop taking my health for granted. I'm ain't that young anymore.
Our catch! Dear Yuting was the one helping us to remove the prawns from the bait for the whole night. I think i was the joke of the day when i was holding 2 rods and there were prawns nibbling on both baits, i went "YUTING!!!! Prawns!!!" while she was helping Jeanne with hers.
She went “我只有一双手!”I'm glad the uncle came to help me. =)
Went to Marina Barrage yesterday. The view of the 3 towers looks...... really magnificient. A fact i can't deny. (I ought to slap myself. I wrote on FB a day earlier that i should watch my health and i slept at 4am this morning.) Got to wake up my idea.
I'm praying hard that Eclipse doesn't contain nicotine. It's my Marlboro. I can't live without it for a single day. Crap...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]