I think Yanru looks like a princess in this photo. =)
Bought a box of mooncakes from my workplace.

It cost me $42 for 4 mooncakes. Super overpriced even after discount! I think $30 goes to the packaging and $10 for the four chinese characters on each of the mooncake. Edible but not fantastic.

Next time i shall stick to hand-made mooncakes.

Paperus. MJC bought this plant without batting an eyelid. This plant = A brand new Coach wristlet. Can you believe that he actually bought that plant which will be placed in a small corner of the house and there's a chance that it will wither next month? -_-".
I still can't believe it.
Did something this week that i wouldn't have done in the past. I drove to Geylang and walked from Lorong 23 to Lorong 11 for dinner with all the vices happening around me. Won't have dare if Ming wasn't around. For the first time, i see people soliciting, sale of illegal cigarettes and of course, sexual boost drugs, openly along the streets.
Quite an eye opener for me.
Anyway, I read an article today which mentioned that one should learnt to let go before he/she can find happiness.
是时候放开了。
我做得到的。
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]