Went to the
skypark on Tuesday night when
MJC came to pick me up. Super random. The initial plan was to pick me up and off we go for dinner. Looking at some stars before dinner is a deal too hard to resist.
haha.

Tickets for two.


Managed to stay a lot longer than the last time round. People do act differently when things are given free. I was just poking my head around when i was given complientary tickets, like checking out the pool and the babes in bikinis instead of enjoying the breeeze and scenery. This time, i took time to breathe and bask myself in the lovely evening. How often do we get to relax?

It's a pity that MJC didn't bring his slr. Some memories are better when they are captured.

Had an audio guide for the visit. At least i know what am i looking at instead of guessing.

Joke of the day when we were trying to exit from the carpark. The sign suggested to run over the wall.
I actually asked MJC to pull over so that i can get out of the car to get a photo of this. I wonder what's the management doing. Shouldn't they cover up the signs when the wall is still there?

Went for seafood feast after that. I almost died from eating too much chilli. And yea, we finished all the food.
Kerr said something last night that had me thinking before i slept.
"It's been quite some time since u hanged out with us so late."I think it has been 2 months since i catch a midnight show with them. Is it really worth it for this job? I hate it when friends ask me out and i got to reply "wait first, i got to check my schedule."
Ar!
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]