

Singapore Pools has just recently opened a branch at my company. Splendid. The government is all out to get money rolling in.
We went for the opening ceremony which they provided free KOI bubble tea for 5 days. I guess it's a strategy to attract crowd... and money.
Oh well, I guess that's the purpose of my company.
This is how much my lunch cost at the foodcourt. I'm really glad that they provide free meals
Anyway, I've really been down on my luck these days.
Got a warning letter from Traffic Police for speeding at KPE. Totally crap because Gaston always remind me that KPE speed limit is 70km/h. And he never drives above that even though he's a crazy driver. I wonder what happened to me that night.
Stopped by a Malaysian TP in JB and bribed him with 60RM. Now that idiot can relax one corner. Corruption is still thriving in Malaysia even with an anti-corruption campaign. This really gross me out. Pukes.
Made a careless mistake at work. -_-"
Need to crack my brains for the xmas exchange.... ain't telling why here.
I need better luck.
Thankfully, I had some things that cheered me up.
Played with a poodle for a whole evening. But most of the time I was trying not to get bitten by this puppy which only has two teeth. He hates it when I touch his neck. Super protective.
We finally let Silver baby back into the house after two weeks! It's her shedding period and we didn't let her inside the house with all the falling fur. It's kind of sad. Normally, Gaston and I will let her accompany us when we are having dinner. During her shedding period, she is kept in the backyard and could only look at us through the glass door. There was once she didn't even bother about us. Emo Silver.
I'm thinking of dressing her up as a deer during xmas. Doesn't she look like a deer without her fur?

Got myself a nail polish after work. A xmas present for myself..... or maybe still counting. HAHA.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]