
Bought 3 pretty dresses. My style never change. Always predictable - dull colours.
Fell in love with the black dress because it comes with a ribbon at the back!
Got myself another black top. Couldn't resist clothing which are made of silk.
A pair of white heels from Americaya. Yours Truly is a die hard fan of Americaya. The heels they manufacture are so darn comfortable! It's really hard to find heels for size 4 feet and at the same time creates minimum blisters. All the heels that I've bought in the past gave me nightmares. A pair from Bugis Village and another from Charles and Keith made the most impression. Blisters on the heels and toes after 15 minutes of walking. It's really ugly to have those blisters. And they take forever to fade off. Forever. I still have those scars.
Anyway, I was thinking if I should get any footwear when i was done with the dresses and top. Travelled down the escalator and Americaya miraculously appeared in front me. And that's it. I'm gone. Haha. But at least it made me happy. =)

Gave Gaston his advanced birthday gift. Might be getting one soon since my current phone is cranking up on me. This time I will get an armour for my new phone. Or an invisible shield that protects it when I drop it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]