
Was invited to my company's first ever Year End Party. I was a little disappointed with how my company held the event. I was expecting a sit down dinner with dishes served to us. Oh well, it is the usual buffet we have everyday. I could have a change.
The gift exchange we had in office was pretty good though. Mystery Santa Claus.

It's either we come in incredibly early in the morning to place the presents or wait until most of the people are gone. Pretty fun. I still have no idea who gave me my present. Didn't really go around asking.

Of all the people in the office, i picked my dear Director. And the WHOLE office knows about it! -_-"

Got this for the Christmas exchange. The "after" masterpiece was done by my colleagues. It's actually a holder for earrings. Just hang the earrings on the black hooks.
I'll be happier with a packet of chocolates... 
Went around parading my trophy.

A picture with all our gifts.

Yea. This picture is slutty. I'm loving it.

Bumped into Kenneth again. I've been bumping him for like 102324545th times. He's always around when my company has an event.

Did a butterfly glitter tattoo. Spent a good 15 minutes trying to get rid off it when i was bathing. Ended with up a rash.
Boring.
Had a keychain with my face on it. Don't really look like me uh?

Went around taking photos when the party got a little boring.
Overall, the party is pretty enjoyable with plentiful of jokes and nutty performance by some of the participants.
Will be better with booze.
A need to get intoxicated.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]