Did nothing for the whole of today apart from going online and watching tv for 2 hours. Attempted to set up a new blog but gave up halfway. Couldn't think straight when the drowsiness from the medication kicks in. I'm so so so bored. Wanted to whine to Gaston but that sleepy head didn't pick up my calls until 4 plus.
Will be back to work tomorrow. I'm hoping that it'll be a good day. And most of all, i'm praying that my blocked nose will be gone. Breathing through my mouth now as though i'm scuba diving without an oxygen tank. My fever won't come back anymore and the irritating cough to disappear. May I be all well tomorrow!
Hitting the sack now. Muahahaha. Those who have insomnia will be so darn jealous of me. I can sleep for hours and go back to sleep again and again.
Nitez! A better tomorrow!
Signing off. VeE