I've been going out for the last few days of 2010 even though I was sick with a blocked nose. A full truckload of mucus was stuck between my nose and throat. Gross you out uh?
(I don't really care. lalala.) Went to a Japanese restaurant with Shi Min, Clemen and Wei Xiang, where the waitress and dressed up in costumes. Mainly in yutaka and french maid costumes. Yea. French maids who look barely legal. Most probably 16 or 17. Anyway, the costumes are not really kinky. Will be up for disappointment if you are having some funny thoughts. The food is ok, ambience is good and service is excellent. Very attentive to our needs. Or perhaps the dinner crowd hasn't kicked in. Didn't have any mood to take photos. Pale and ugly.
It's pretty hard to arrange a meet up with this clique as there is a special someone who is either sick, agreed to the meet up in the first place then realise that there is a commitment on the same day or a last minute no show up. Simply irresponsible. If you don't wish to hang out with us, just be frank. So in order to make the next gathering easier to organise, I've decided to leave that special someone out. A win-win situation. If everyone changes their plans to accomodate you, you are
obliged to turn up. It doesn't matter how late you show up, as long as you do, it reflects how much we mean to you.
I can't click with this kind of personality. It irks me.
Completely.Rushed down to Alley Bar for some drinks with my primary school mates. Was amazed at MJC's and Lawrence's tolerance for booze. They can really drink without getting drunk. Just red-faced. MJC calls it the Asian-glow. My face also turns super duper red after a tiny weeny bit of alcohol. Beer turns my whole face red, sometimes including my ears but red wine magically transform my cheeks and lips to those of Snow White. Rosy cheeks and pink lips. Or perhaps I was really drunk when I looked at the mirror after some wine. Can't remember what effects does hard liquor have on me. But I can vividly remember that whiskey tastes and smells like nail polish remover and gin is awfully disgusting to drink.
Called Gaston at around 12am. Wanted to wish him "Happy Birthday", somehow, all of a sudden, I forgot about that and kept blabbering about the party tomorrow. I only realised it at 2am when I was about to sleep. Short-term memory.

Happy Birthday, big fellow.

We held the party at the balcony and Silver was whining for attention.

She is able to run from the backyard to the fence in five seconds when she hears some noise at the porch. After that, it is constant whining for attention. Sometimes, she barks like every ten seconds. Her record for whining---> the whole night. This hyperactive dog was making hell lot of noise when we leashed her during Christmas. Kind of break my heart though. I am someone who is not very keen to leash or cage animals. I'm very sure that no one wants to lead a life being tied up.

Silver baby!
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]