A new year, a new beginning. Maybe I should start anew.{4:17 PM}
I had a bad, extremely bad dream. Everything seems so real. It's as if it had really taken place. Perhaps it's due to last night when I ended the call with Gaston. Was pissed that he could find time for his friends and could wake up in the morning to fix his car. However, when it comes to me, it's always "I don't think I can wake up on time" or "I don't know".
Sometimes, you act like I mean a lot to you, but there are also times I feel that I'm just nothing to you.
A new year, a new beginning. Maybe I should start anew.
A new bag for a start.

I should be happy that I've got a new bag. But there's something new this time. I don't feel happy.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]