I don't feel like working after such a long break. Ok, not exactly very long, just four days. Kind of lost when i get back to work. But things worked out fine. =) I need a loooooooooooong holiday. Thinking of going down under. That was the best place I've ever been to. Great weather, nice beaches and cute guys. hoho. Cute tall guys. Now i sound like some
chee ko pei.Took a bus to Esplanade and walked all the way to City Hall mrt as it was raining when i left work. Normally, I would wait for the rain to subside to a very light drizzle before getting out of the shelter or take a cab if I'm rushing. Today was a special day. It was fun taking a walk with my colleagues. It's as if I've just ended school and going back home with my friends.
It's the company that makes everything special. I'm glad we are a team.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]