
CNY reunion!

When you give a bunch of girls a camera and a tripod stand, the result will be hundreds of cam-whore photos. Too lazy to post them here.

You get what I mean, right? Lots of photos in the same position and attempting to do different poses. haha.

The 10-year-old dog that keeps barking when the gate was opened and flee when I walked towards him. BUT, he's still so cute!

Pestered my cousin to do my nails for me. I love the way she paints my nails! Pretty. She even gave me a nail polish thinner and a quick dry top coat. Hoho. I don't have to go down to Chinatown to get them anymore. Anyway, she told me something that I feel it's kind of true.
"If you want to find out if a girl bothers to upkeep herself, just look at her toe nails."
Start looking around and you will know what I mean.
Don't be startled by the dirty unclipped nails.
Signing off. VeE
1 Comments:
eh dont like tht leh. i cant reach my toe, thats why. i fail sit n reach for 10 years!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]