
Personally, I feel that Valentines Day is too commercialised in Singapore. But if everyone is celebrating, i also want to celebrate! And, it's an opportunity to
chop Gaston! Presents! I didn't take a photo of the presents though. Got too excited and started using before Valentines Day.

The bouquet of flowers which he bought from his little sister. Very nicely wrapped up and doesn't look as if it's done by uni students.
And
ta-dah! 
Gaston cooked for me! I think the last time he stepped into the kitchen was more than 10 years ago. That was back in secondary school when he attended home econs which taught him how to do simple meals.
For this special day, he made Carbonara....... and chocolate fondue!

We had this fondue with fruits which I've forgotten to take a picture because Silver was hovering around us, waiting to be pat or fed. The chocolates refused to melt under the candle and we got to put it over the convection-stove. The end result was
chao-ta chocolates. Still nice though. =)

Silver baby which always accompany us for dinner. Sometimes when she gets too whiny, i got to pat her using my left hand and eat with my right. Or Gaston will command her to get under the table and we will rub her belly with our feet. She's pretty good at getting my attention. Like putting her head on my lap or trying to lick my bag when I focus my attention on the food instead of her. It's hard not to let her in when she gives us the puppy eyes.

Gaston + Home-cooked food + Silver + Chocolates = A great night.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]