
Meet the girls for dinner today. We are going on a holiday! Hoho! This is awesome!

Did a personality test over the dinner. Courtesy of Anqi. She gave us 6 diagrams and we are supposed to finish the drawings. Starting from the top left, it represents 'myself' and I drew a paw. Was thinking of Sliver when I drew that. That means I'm a bitch?!! Haha. Been thinking of her every now and then. Mountains are on the second picture. It represents 'friends'. Friends are my 靠山. Kind of true. Drew a box for 'home' on the top right box. Enclosed.
Bottom left is for 'job'. Don't really think that you can infer what am I doodling there. It's actually a pair of Salvatore Ferragamo heels. My job is a painful walk. The middle stands for 'love'. That's a street lamp you are looking at. No idea why I drew that. Just popped into my mind. My love is always shining, providing light in the dark. I hope so. Love for my family, definitely. Love for my friends, yes. Love for the one who stands by me, =). Love for the one who stood by me, I hope that you are happy and stay happy always.
And finally, the stick man is my 'future'. What?!! I'm going to depend on a skinny man??? Haha. This is crappy.

This is what the both of them drew. Top left belongs to Anqi and bottom right is Yanru's. Infer yourself. Haha.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]