A impromptu dinner with the girls which I only had soup and garlic bread because I was full from bubble tea earlier on.
Don't think this is really harmful at the start of the week. Things got worse as the week goes by.
Had Thai hotpot which consists of meat, meat and more meat.
Stuffed myself with all the food. Their food is really nice and I like dining at this place. Sometimes shopping centres do bore me.
And Italian dinner with BB at a secret place in the west. This place is pretty hard to locate as it is in the middle of nowhere and not that accessible. Pray hard that GPS works. It's like a food adventure!
Get rewarded at the end of the day with stuff that surprises me. Wheat soup, tender and chewy but not-so-hard calamari, mushrooms with minced prawns in tomato sauce and wheat pasta with cheese sauce.
Most importantly, dessert that makes me drool! Royce style chocolate cake. =) Killer for girls.
hehe. Supper at 2am last night. Shared oyster omelette (big) with Kerr and a bowl of prawn noodles to myself. Weighed myself today, with Gaston peeping over my shoulder and grinning devilishly.
44.5 kg
Damage done.
Serious damage done.
I'm going to starve myself. Literally.
If I could quit eating, I would.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]