It's a feasting week again! A little on the high end side this time.
Went to Imperial Treasure for dim sum. I don't really like the custard buns which they are famous for. Milky salted eggyolk doesn't really suit me. Kind of gross me out. The rest of the dim sum are all right, not that fantastic. I guess the high price tag is for the ambience and service. We had a VIP room to ourselves and it came with a personal waitress. Their service was excellent, we didn't have to wait for a long time and they gave us free desserts when one of our dishes had a strand of hair in it. Fast recovery for the restaurant.

Had Bazin for lunch. I love their BBQ chicken pizza!!! It's so tasty! Their pastas and pizzas are so good that we ordered 4 pizzas and 4 pastas for a group of 6. =)
I love their pizzas!
I love their pizzas!
I love their pizzas!

Their trio cheese is not for everyone though. Might be too strong for some. I like cheese a lot but this pizza made me a little sick.

Decided to go for chinese cuisine in the evening. Hoho. I don't mind a "xiao long bao in lobster bisque" right now. The xiao long bao melts in my mouth, the lobster is chewy and not hard. The soup is even better. I think they mixed the lobster bisque with abalone. Nice!

Friday evening was crappy. It ended off quite badly before dinner. It's a gone case for sure. It's so darn depressing that a cup of chocolate couldn't even make me feel better at all.
Somehow, I managed to get myself out of that "i'm-so-depressed-like-the world-owes-me-something" mood.
I have no idea if it's a good thing that I can control my emotions this well now. In the past, I would have sulked for a week. Another example was when my phone went dead last week (it couldn't even on), I wasn't worried at all. I was just "sian" that I have to fix it. The old me would have been so worried that my contacts, photos and songs are gone, I can't contact who and blah blah blah...
Right now, I reckon that I'm someone who finds solutions minus off the unnecessary worries. And ya, I got my phone fixed that very night. I'm not trying to boast about my efficiency, but the old me would have taken 2 days to get it done and not just one night.
It's scary when I might wake up not knowing who I am.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]