Had my first try at cardio pilates and I'm loving it! I guess I'll sign up for more courses. =) Haven't been exercising except for walking up and down the escalators, running after buses and very rare sessions of swimming.

Intending to bring this number down to a nicer figure.
My motivation. It just dawned on me that I'm not getting any younger when I woke up on my birthday. Sat at my bed and started thinking what have I achieve in my entire life. Nothing impressive. Pathetic. But at least I set a goal for myself, I'm going to live my life to the fullest. No more procrastination, no more "I should have". No more excuses. Life is too short to have regrets. I'm working my way there; getting out of my comfort zone. I've come to realise that I'm actually capable of doing those stuff which I've thought it's impossible.
Learning to believe in myself. =)

Will do the posts on my birthday and trip when I have the time.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]