Somehow I feel that I've grown (wiser?) a lot for the past week.
I learnt how to take care of myself. Properly.
Learnt how to not gan chiong until I can't breathe.
Learnt how to take care of my sister.
Finally realised that my mum is a super woman.
It's not everyday that my whole family is out of town and I have the whole house to myself.
Whole house to myself = all the chores to myself
I'm glad that Gaston sent me off to the airport when I left for Hong Kong and picked me up when I came back. It's weird when I came back from a trip and there's no one to bug me about how was my trip and what have I bought for them when I opened the door. Deafening silence and pitch black darkness greeted me. How nice.
Blasted the radio until the sleepy monster hit me. Unpacked my luggage with the same accompanying music.
Washed the laundry. Cleaned the bag. Washed the toilet. Packed the food that I've bought. Swept the floor. Mopped the floor. Brewed tea. Offered incense. Picked my sister up from the airport on Sunday at 6.20 am, did a mad rush when her supposedly 6.30 am landing time changed to 6.08 am.
Did something really ridiculous before I left the house. I said "Pai seh, I'm late" when I was offering incense. -_-" What was I thinking....
Nagged at my sister to do her laundry before she flies off again this morning. Dried her laundry by hanging at different parts of the house. I was the sun navigator for the day. Nagged at her to pack her stuff. Bought dinner. Nagged at her again if she has brought all her stuff. Did the dishes. Slept for 2 hours and off to the airport at 4.10 am.
Did the laundry AGAIN when I came back and cleared the dishes that I was too lazy to wash at the basin. And i'm supposed to go to the airport AGAIN later to pick my parents up.
How many times do I have to wash the laundry and go to the airport at the wee hours???
Bloody hell.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]