Signs of getting old.
When white hair start popping out.
And all of a sudden, people start to gradually invite you to their kids' birthday celebrations. I've got two in August and I'm still contemplating if I should attend them. Walked around Toy R Us and I realised that toys are so expensive now. I feel that a good one which will at least keep the child playing for at least a month costs about 40 bucks and above. I refer to those toys that have electronic function. I reckon those train toys which requires to build the tracks will keep the parents more busy than the kids. Tedious to build and needs a huge playing space.

For a very lazy person like me, I guess I would buy something like Gameboy or Ipad for my kids. And pray that they won't grow fat for not exercising.
(I think God won't help with this.)

Seizing the opportunity to take more photos with Gaston while his hair is still short. Hint hint.
Jolted awake from a nightmare earlier now.
It better don't happen.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]