I had the weirdest dream ever. I was on the boat fishing with my catch jumping in the boat. All of a sudden, my boat capsized and I have no idea why but I managed to save my catch and allow the boat to float off.
At this moment, my heroic dad comes into the picture. (He wasn't in my dream initially.) I was shouting for him and somehow the sea becomes a swimming pool. Managed to get myself out of the pool and asked him to on the lights which were underneath the pool. Had a hell shock when I saw what's larking in the pool. A great white shark.
This scene brought me to a sea and I found my boat in a vertical position, head up. The most amazing thing was the boat shrank to a size of a surfing board and I could carry it in one hand.
I'm so amused.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]