Received death threats on Sunday when I wasn't replying messages and answering my phone.
My house might be bombed and.....
Someone is going to haunt me in my dreams every night if I'm still sleeping. Haha. It's very rare of me to be awake before 3pm on the days when I'm not working. I always schedule appointments around dinner time. This lunch was an exception. We bought deals from insing. I will be there if there's any good deals for Japanese sashimi buffet. =)
How can I ever resist sashimi? Was too busy eating that I've forgotten to take pictures of them. What attracted me to these deals are they offer discounts to those restaurants that I haven't heard of and I'm totally gamed to try new stuff. If the food is bad, I won't visit it again, but at least I know somewhere out there, there is still a chain of restaurants hidden in Singapore.
Tried the banana chocolate at Fruit Paradise. Shiok!!!!!!!!!!! I love banana and chocolate, it's awesome when they are combined!
My sashimi buddy.
Met Gaston after that.
Fat Coco getting a belly rub again. She has the tendency to lie on her back and whine for a belly run when I pat her. Professional whiner!
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]