Been really lazy and lethargic these days. All I want to do when I get home is to bathe and hit the sack. Can't be bothered to do other stuff, this includes the simple task of using my lappy. This explains why I haven't been blogging. Using my phone right now.
Here's a photo of Silver girl. Trying not to let her feel neglected after we brought Coco home. Sometimes I'd be in a dilemma when both of them play together. Silver is 10 times bigger size than Coco but that tiny puppy always try to bully Silver by biting her. Who should I pull away when they start fighting? I can't whack Coco because she's a puppy which doesn't know anything and I can't whack Silver because she's just showing her displeasure. Irritating.
I wonder how my mum managed to hit me whenever there's a "fight" between my sister and me. How can she bear to?
It's so hard when there's divided love. Kind of decided that I won't hit my children if I have them one day. It's either I will have only one child or the age gap between my kids must be at least 8 years apart if I decided to have more. I've always hated what I went through when I was young. I still remember the times when I was five and I had to make milk for my sister who was crying in the cot. Walking alone in the dark morning to wait for school bus. I was only seven and weight barely 20 kg. Isn't she afraid of kidnappers? Taking buses on my own when there are extra lessons on Saturdays.
Lots more incidents and perhaps these are the reasons why I ain't close to my mum at all. You see kids hugging their mums when they are young, for me, that's a super rare thing. Can't even remember when was the last time we hug.
No idea if this is a good thing or bad. But one thing I've learnt from all these crap is to be very independent. My dad agrees with this too.
I reckon my aim will be to train my children to be independent but close to me.
Signing off. VeE
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]