Went to JB yesterday. Visited their new mall, KSL.
It didn't have the "wow" effect on me. A normal shopping mall.
Had Sushi King for lunch. Thou shall constantly remind myself not to have Japanese food in Malaysia. Their standard is worse than the foodcourts in Singapore. Had the same experience in KL too.
Was craving for salmon sashimi.
Looks nice. Focus on the work "looks".
I think the best in the restaurant is their coke float. That's how horrible the food is. Tasteless.
Of all the places where I can bump into Nic, I saw him at KSL, in JB. Isn't Singapore smaller and thus the chances will be higher?
Went for 2 hours massage. Was comfortable for the first 15 minutes and the rest of the time was a little painful. -_-" Kneading was too hard for me. Overall, the trip to JB was a little disappointing. But at least I had Gaston's company. =)
Played with the furry kids when we got back. Brought Silver for a walk and she went mad after she found a cat hidden underneath a car. She dragged me to chase after the screaming cat. Hyperactive dog.
Spent some time with Coco after the walk with Silver.
Don't be deceived by her innocent looks. She's actually more mischievous than Silver. Biting, scratching, whining, barking, crying. She's capable of all that.
"I always knew that looking back on my tears would bring me laughter,
but i never know that looking back on my laughter would make me cry." -Cat Stevens
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]